Welcome to Veterinary Emergency Service
- Providing expert care from 3 locations convenient for the Madison, Wis. area and beyond (VES-West, VES East, Janesville).
- Trusted by more than 50 veterinary clinics in South West Wisconsin for critical care, specialty and out of hours care.
- Experienced and compassionate ER Veterinarians, with support from board certified specialists in the departments of Emergency Care, Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Oncology, Cardiology and Dermatology.
- Direct scheduled appointments with our specialists are available.
- Most importantly, we communicate daily with your primary veterinarian to ensure that our shared patients get the best care possible.
To your pet... Veterinary Emergency Service is dedicated to providing the highest quality care when your pet is ill or injured.
To you... From the first phone call, you will be treated with the utmost care, compassion, and respect. We will keep you informed of your pet's condition every step of the way. Veterinary Emergency Service understands what your pet means to you and your family.
For your veterinarian... We will provide timely medical and diagnostic results so they can maintain continuity of care.
Together... we can provide the very best health care for your loved one.
April 8, 2014
From the time we walked into your facility to the time we walked out, everyone was wonderful. Dr. Nichols was great with her explanations of Buggy’s problem, and she was wonderful about answering all of our questions. The staff/Vet techs that were there were also very nice and very professional. The gal I spoke with on the phone and who checked us in, her name is Tiffany, she was very very nice and quite calming-which is good! We are glad VES in Janesville is close to home and wonderful to go to.
The Ponzo familyRead More
Two Puppies with Parvo virus
WKOW 27 stopped in to do a story of two puppies with Parvo virus in our care. Click here to read the story.
July 24 -
August 2, 2014
as Employee Appreciation Week!
Join us as we celebrate our
employees July 24th - August 2, 2014! Click here to read more.
VES is "HAPPY"!
Check out this music video created by the VES staff! No animals were harmed in the making of this music video! Click here to watch.
VES is happy to designate April 27 - May 3, 2014 as DVM Appreciation Week
VES is happy to designate April 27 - May 3, 2014 as DVM Appreciation Week! Click here to read more.
Veterinary Emergency Services recognizes that emergency medical care for your pet can be unexpected and expensive. To help our clients to better cope financially with these situations, we offer Care Credit as a short-term solution. You can apply through our office or on line prior to arrival. If you apply on line, please make sure you print your confirmation and bring it with you.carecredit.com
ASCPA is a perfect resource for all those harmful and unusual items your pet may come in contact with or ingest. If you seek advice from the poison control hotline, and they advise medical treatment, please retain your case number so your veterinarian can reference the case with no further charge to our clients.aspca.org