Welcome to Veterinary Emergency Service
- Providing expert care, 24/7 from two locations convenient for the Madison, Wis. area and beyond (VES-West, VES East).
- Trusted by more than 50 veterinary clinics in South West Wisconsin for critical care, specialty and out of hours care.
- Experienced and compassionate ER Veterinarians, with support from board certified specialists in the departments of Emergency Care, Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Oncology, Cardiology and Dermatology.
- Direct scheduled appointments with our specialists are available, for in-depth "Mayo" style care.
- Most importantly, we communicate daily with your primary veterinarian to ensure that our shared patients get the best care possible.
To your pet... Veterinary Emergency Service is dedicated to providing the highest quality care when your pet is ill or injured.
To you... From the first phone call, you will be treated with the utmost care, compassion, and respect. We will keep you informed of your pet's condition every step of the way. Veterinary Emergency Service understands what your pet means to you and your family.
For your veterinarian... We will provide timely medical and diagnostic results so they can maintain continuity of care.
Together... we can provide the very best health care for your loved one.
April 17, 2013
You diagnosed & treated my Tanner for lymphoma approximately 20 months ago. You informed me that the average life span for an animal with this type of cancer is 6 months. It's been almost two years since you treated him & my Tanner is as energetic & happy as ever! Treatment was the best option & I just wanted to thank you for all of your help!! This is a pic of my Tanner. He has gained all of his weight back (plus a lil more)! We are so greatful!! Thanks again!
Kim RRead More
Dr. Thomas Day Joins VES
Dr. Tomas Day is board certified in both Veterinary Anesthesiology and Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care. The addition of Dr. Day to our team will only build upon the level of care we are able to provide to our most critically ill patients.
Click to read more about Thomas Day. December 2012
Special Holiday Note from Carl Bror Magnusson, VA, and Jebediah Bruce Magnusson, DOG
Click to read the holiday note.
Veterinary Emergency Services recognizes that emergency medical care for your pet can be unexpected and expensive. To help our clients to better cope financially with these situations, we offer Care Credit as a short-term solution. You can apply through our office or on line prior to arrival. If you apply on line, please make sure you print your confirmation and bring it with you.carecredit.com
ASCPA is a perfect resource for all those harmful and unusual items your pet may come in contact with or ingest. If you seek advice from the poison control hotline, and they advise medical treatment, please retain your case number so your veterinarian can reference the case with no further charge to our clients.aspca.org